Thursday, March 19, 2009

What a week


A week ago today, I found out that I was accepted to UNC's Graduate School! I was excited, surprised, nervous, and worried. So many factors played into my decision, but the main one was, of course, how my children would be affected. After looking at the time UNCG would take (year of student teaching, plus part-time for up to 5 years at night), I knew that if I wanted grad school, UNC would be the choice. I hate the very thought of leaving them, so I will put off grad school for a while. I just want to enjoy motherhood.




I had to take Aidan to the doctor yesterday, poor thing was lethargic and had a high fever that would not go away. Turns out he has tonsillitis and the doc gave him a scrip for an antibiotic. Luckily, when he has ibuprofen in his system, he feels a bit better. He even helped Joel rig up his swing today. The boys had a lot of fun swinging today and will have countless hours of enjoyment from it.



This is the castle project Joel and Aidan have been working on... and it is supposed to get even bigger! This is only one tower that you see here.





No comments: