Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I love this age!

Ok, I have to post these cute stories from my sweet 5 year old, Aidan.

Aidan and I were talking about our visit to Eastwood lake on Sunday and he told me how much fun he had jumping into the water. I said, "Oh, you liked jumping off those docks, huh?" He said, "No, Mommy, those aren't docks. Those are there to catch the goose poop so it doesn't go into the lake". :) The docks were, as usual, covered in poop and he thought they were there to catch it.

Later on, I was discussing with Aidan the concept of "tri" meaning "3". I gave him the example of a triangle, a tricycle, triplets, etc. After I couldn't think of any more examples, he said, "I know! A moose tri". I asked what that was, and he said, "You know, when a moose wants to do something and it has to try". I cracked up.

Gotta love the things they think. :) Hope that made you smile.

No comments: