Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Preston, my 3 year old!

Well, this post is a tad late. Preston turned 3 years old on Groundhog Day (Feb 2nd). We spoiled him rotten, of course. Joel took the day off and we started the day at Bob Evans for breakfast. After a nice meal...




We went to Build-A-Bear! Or, in our case, Build-An-Owl and Build-A-Puppy. Preston made a cute dog, which he named....Rocket! Yes, he is obsessed with Little Einsteins. Aidan made an owl, named Hedwig, demonstrating that my children watch too much television. :)



On the following Saturday, Preston had a birthday party with our family. We decided on a Little Einsteins theme, so of course I made a cake shaped like Rocket.




We did a treasure hunt for musical instruments, which the kids played when the hunt was over. They did a craft, played together, and it even ended with their cousins spending the night!


I cannot believe my baby is 3!!!

No comments: