Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I am on a roll!

I am getting in shape! Since last Monday, I have spent every day on my treadmill. I took Saturday off, so I have so far done 7 out of 8 days. I have dropped 3 lbs. Only 8 to go!!!

I absolutely abhor exercising, but I love my bikini more than comfort any day of the week. So, I am officially on a roll.

On another note, I sent my resume to Burlington Christian Academy. Gulp. We'll see if I get a response, if they are even hiring... I would like to teach for a year, see if I like it before I devote a Master's to the subject. I could bring in some money, the boys would get a 90 percent tuition break, and it is a good Christian environment. I hope to hear something in the next week or so. It would definitely be a change for us all, but it would be a nice change, albeit temporary (hopefully a baby will come one day). If it doesn't happen, that is OK as well. Aidan has been a bit lonely without any friends around and I would like him in school...just not public school.

Finally, we have bought land and we are listing our home this week on MLS! I am super excited about moving, our cool house plan, and our proximity to my mom. After yet ANOTHER break-in for the neighborhood (2 in 2 weeks, 4th or 5th in a year), I am ready to GO! :)

No comments: