Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Loose tooth already!


My baby...OK, I know he is technically not a baby at 5 years old, but he is MY baby, has a loose tooth! This is his first and man it is loose! So, first the training wheels on the bike come off and now this. When I saw that tiny little tooth wiggling around in his mouth, it brought tears to my eyes. I remember when that tooth first popped into his mouth and already it is ready to go... sigh.

I feel so blessed that I was there with him today to watch his excitement-that I am always with him and Preston for every experience.

2 comments:

BARBIE said...

How Cool!!! I wonder how long it will take to come out? Try not to let him swallow it while he's eating! My niece just did that and was so upset that she didn't have anything to leave for the tooth fairy!

Kristen said...

It's so exciting for them when they have a loose tooth..it's a rite of passage into "big kid" status. Let's hope that Aidan doesn't have the same problem Kaitlyn has had with most of her teeth, where the big ones grow in behind and the little ones don't budge. The past few weeks Kaitlyn and I have been working on pulling out 2 baby teeth on the bottom..It's a painful process that involves a lot of tears and frustration.