Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sigh

Joel and I talked a lot last night and we can't agree on the Brady house plan. He brought up the point that adding a sunroom to the plan was expensive and wasn't serving the purpose well. I want the sunroom for our informal dining area, as the house only has a formal one and we have 2 sets. He made the point that we have to walk through the living room with food every day to get there. Could get messy and impractical.

He wants to just eat at the bar in the kitchen, but my answer is no way! I am home all day, every day, and we eat every meal at our breakfast table unless it is a special time or we have company. I would be willing to use the formal one for dinner, but to eat at a bar otherwise? For years? I don't know if I can do that.

So, we are still looking. Getting the house ready if we can agree on another house plan in the neighborhood. I made progress yesterday in my organization at least!

One more concern- we will be moving to Mebane schools and they are good. Joel thinks he should go there, I see him flourishing with homeschooling. Sigh.

No comments: