Tuesday, November 3, 2009

There's no place like home!

Isn't it amazing how you look at your house differently when you think about selling it? Joel and I talked yesterday about putting our house on the market in 30 days. 30 days?!? I am excited but nervous. It is hard enough to keep the house semi-clean during the day, but there are things to be done. Closets to get and KEEP organized, paint touches, carpets to clean, windows to wash, pantry to organize, clutter to get rid of. When you live in your home every day you look past the pile of shoes in the garage, the finger prints on the fridge, the toys toys toys.

So, I have to get this house ready and keep the boys from destroying my progress. Notice how I am hiding on here instead of tackling it head on. Well, I better go start trying!

1 comment:

BARBIE said...

Wow, that's great! I'm so excited for you guys, I'm sure it will all fall into place. Best of luck with the cleaning and organizing. That's a big job!!