Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year, New Resolutions...

So, it is a new year once again. Happy 2010! It is the time to make resolutions, although whether or not one will be able to maintain the resolution after the first week is a different story. So, I am attempting to make and keep some resolutions, because we should all strive to become better people. So, here are mine:
1.) Get organized!!! I feel as though I do not have a firm grasp on paperwork, books, and the nursery. The rest of the house is not too bad, but I need a better system. This includes organizing the hundreds and thousands of pictures I have. Daunting, yes. Rewarding? Definitely.
2.) Be on time. This is hard. I seem to always arrive 10 minutes late, at least, wherever I go.
3.) Walk my dogs every day. Since we have a fence, it is so easy to let them use the backyard, let them in, and forget they need to use their muscles. I will start with at least once a day and move up to twice once the habit is formed. Right now, I walk them but not daily.

So, these are the main ones. If I can think of more, I'll add to my list. Wish me luck!

Oh, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

No comments: